Meet us at booth 825
VACOM at AVS 2022, Pittsburgh
Meet us at booth 825
Meet us at the 68th AVS International Symposium and Exhibition, November 6-11, 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA at booth 825. This is the first U.S. trade show where VACOM will have an on-site presence.
Learn more about innovative vacuum technology opportunities. At our booth, you can expect to see CF aluminum components manufactured with our in-house developed AluVaC® technology. Experience the lightness that vacuum technology can have in the presentation by our CTO Dr. Klaus Bergner. Find out more about our products for industries such as aerospace, quantum technology and more below.
Vacuum components made by VACOM
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of vacuum components suitable up to XHV. At our booth you will find an exhibit with a selection of our products, which we manufacture in-house. For example, learn more about
- our AluVaC® technology: CF components made of 100% aluminum, very light, have long-term stable cutting edges and have the strength of stainless steel.
- Optical fiber feedthroughs: Singlemode or multimode fibers, extended or for cryogenic applications also offered on aluminum flanges. Standard fibers used by us have a high level of usability and compatibility. Of course we realize for you the installation of customized, diverse special fibers.
Your partner for special components
Made to your specifications
- Vacuum chambers in aluminum or stainless steel
- Optical fiber feedthroughs of your choice on aluminum
- Sight glasses and viewport shutter
- Special flanges
- Electrical feedthroughs
Our experts are available to review your requirements, design and provide technical advice. We advise you during the development and accompany you through the complete production process. We will be happy to provide you with further information at our booth 825.
Aluminum for quantum technology
Follow the presentation of our Dr.-Ing. Klaus Bergner (CTO) as Key Note Speaker:
|Non-Magnetic UHV Chambers and Feedthroughs for Quantum Applications: A Challenge for Vacuum, Optics and Mechanics||Monday , November 7, 2022|
|Vacuum Technology Division|
Room 301 - Session VT-MoM
Dr. Klaus Bergner
We know quantum technology
Rely on our know-how and German quality in high precision manufacturing of vacuum components and one of the world's best fine and ultra-fine cleaning.
Our reference is the opticlock, the world's first easy-to-handle optical ion clock.