Build on our vacuum components
Analysis technology is a rapidly growing industry. Analytical methods such as mass spectrometry, electron microscopy or leak detection are used to obtain information about the objects to be examined. For these sensitive processes, a reliable vacuum system is the key technology to generate precise results. To meet your individual requirements, our experts offer their support: We develop and test products, accompany development projects and support you with competent scientists, engineers and specialists.
For you to focus on your experiments and investigations, we guarantee products that are characterised by low outgassing behaviour, precise component cleanliness and a long service life. Monitor your vacuum conditions in real time with our multifunctional vacuum gauge NOVION®. With AluVaC® we offer you lightweight, low-outgassing components made entirely of aluminium. Avoid particles that interfere with your processes with our products cleaned according to VACOM® Purity Classes.
We offer you:
- Vacuum measurement technology such as the multifunctional NOVION®
- Aluminium CF components of AluVaC®technology
- defined cleanliness and outgassing parameters through our VACOM® Purity Classes and VACOM® Vacuum Classes
- Special vacuum chambers for UHV/XHV
- Electrical, mechanical and optical feedthroughs