Vacuum technology for a better life and health.
Life Sciences & Medical
Life sciences, medical diagnostics and molecular biomedicine are increasingly contributing to improving the quality of life and maintaining the health of mankind. The technologies behind the applications are following the trend towards the use of qualitative process vacuums. The analytical technology and vacuum systems used require high-precision products with the utmost cleanliness.
Due to the specific requirements of vacuum technology, the know-how of the scientists and specialists at VACOM is in demand. We support areas such as biotechnology, process engineering or medical accelerators and imaging procedures with components that are used in research and development, plant engineering and production. With AluVaC® technology, lightweight, low-outgassing components are available. The NOVION® multifunctional vacuum gauage enables permanent process monitoring for precise control in real time.
- multifunctional vacuum gauge NOVION® for comprehensive process monitoring
- lightweight aluminium CF components of AluVaC® technology with optimised outgassing behaviour and minimum permeation
- defined cleanliness and outgassing parameters through our VACOM® Purity Classes and VACOM® Vacuum Classes
- optical, electrical and mechanical feed-through for transmitting signals, energy or motion into the vacuum
- construction and high-precision machining of your individual special components